Terms of Service
The Terms of Service (“Terms”) contained herein, shall govern your use of this Website, including all pages, services and forms contained within (collectively referred as “Website”). By using this Website, you expressly accept all Terms contained herein in full.
You agree not to:
- Use the Website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any law;
- Violate or encourage others to violate the rights of third parties;
- Interfere in any way with security-related features of the Website;
- Interfere with the operation or any user’s enjoyment of the Website, including by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users, or attempting to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Website using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without the express written permission of West Cobb Islamic Center; or
- Perform any fraudulent activity, including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, or falsifying your identity or any information about you, including age or date of birth.
This Website is provided “as is,” and on an “as available” basis, and West Cobb Islamic Center makes no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, related to the usage of this Website, or any of the materials contained within. West Cobb Islamic Center neither guarantees the continuous operation of or access to the Website nor the accuracy of information contained therein.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall West Cobb Islamic Center, nor any of its officers, directors, employees, contractors, and affiliates, be liable to you for anything arising out of, or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, or otherwise.
If you violate these Terms, your permission to use and access the Website will automatically terminate. In addition, West Cobb Islamic Center, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate any aspect of your access to the Website at any time, with or without notice to you. Upon termination or expiration of your access to the Website, West Cobb Islamic Center may continue to store (or have a third party store) any information provided by you.
West Cobb Islamic Center reserves the right, at any time, to modify these Terms and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Website. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon incorporation into these Terms. Your continued use of the Website following any modification or added terms will be deemed your acceptance of such.